Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sometimes...

...there's nothing like a girls' night out! After I get married, I won't be able to go out all the time with my friends so I am doing it as often as I can. (Then I feel guilty because I feel like I shouldn't feel that this is the end of my life... it's just the end of my old life!)

Anyway, I went out for sushi tonight with Jen and Jenn -- it got so confusing in the car when I was reading them their horoscopes off my Blackberry. I said "Jen, what's your sign again?" and Jen answered "Virgo!" and Jenn said "Taurus!" at the same time! So funny -- we were shaking with laughter. I had to refer to them by their last names which Jenn said made me sound like I was her old gym coach. We went to Zushi and OMG I am soooo full. I ate the Hungry Roll and the Ultimate Tuna Roll and a bit of Jen's Hot Night Roll. Good thing I skipped lunch! My stomach looks so big it looks like I'm five months pregnant!

Then we went to 21 Choices in Old Town Pasadena and had ice cream. I had chocolate with boysenberries mixed in. SOOOOO GOOD! Jen, Jenn and I sat on one of the benches and watched all the Occidental students. We felt so old! The whole time we were laughing -- I couldn't breathe when I asked Jen what she was having and I thought she said "Oreo with crab mixed in" -- so surreal. Jenn said the idea made her throw up a bit in her mouth.

Nearly midnight... nearly 8am where my baby is. I loved tonight but it will be so much better when it's us going to Zushi and 21 Choices.

2 comments:

  1. Very happy you had a good time last night. I spent a rather mundane evening indoors, as we are trying to save money for the move. Didn't get your promised SMS, you must have really enjoyed yourself. Have a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jules, so sorry I forgot to send a text. I meant to before I went to sleep but I practically fell into bed. I guess I did spend a bit too much on the sushi. Jen and Jenn both say "hello!" and can you bring over two Brits as cute as you when you move? lol I promise I'll write tonight.

    Now that I added you as a team member you can blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete