Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Something wrong with my comments

I have been trying to post this reply all night but something is wrong with my comments section. What I wanted to say was this:

I can't believe anyone could think Julian was trying to do anything but HELP me. I was going crazy with anxiety and he did what he had to do and took care of me. He got me in to see one of the best doctors in under a week and paid for that. He got his best friend to stop hassling me, and to even look out for me. He is not trying to control me, he is trying to make sure I am well enough to get through the next few months (and more). There is so much to do and I need to be well enough to do it. My life is changing right now and I need to face up to that.

And yes, I counted the pills and I am now about to take my eighth pill since Thursday. I will only be taking one a day for two more days, then half a one for a few days, then done. I'm on the Zoloft too but I don't expect to feel anything from that for a few weeks. I hope that getting to see Julian on Saturday will help also.

Edit: apparently this is an issue right now with Blogger and a lot of people are having problems with comments not showing up. If you post a comment, I can see them in email but they don't show up. If you want to post one, do it anyway and I will post them all when this is fixed. :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! 8 of the comments from the last post disappeared! This is ridiculous.

    I'm sorry to everyone whose comments disappeared. Maybe they will show up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing... I can't believe there are still problems with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Comments are back up! I still lost a load of comments from the last day though. :(

    ReplyDelete