Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Thanks!

I just wanted to write something before I go to bed, because I plan on writing a little more tomorrow when I have time. It has been a very, very busy weekend with some surprises in it (some better than others).

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has commented recently on my stresses and decision to get some help, even the ones who said not so nice things. I know I complain a lot about feeling alone, and reading all your comments -- especially the VJ people who have identified themselves, and also those who sent me PMs through VJ -- has made me feel not so much like there is no one who can understand.

I am still stressed about the NOA2. But your comments and the decision to see the doctor are having a positive effect on me. So thanks again everyone! I will write a real post tomorrow. I know this is a total "cliffhanger" (lol) but I had a really good talk with Julian and Alex about getting over some of the stupid stuff from the past. I feel like things are really improving with Alex and that is going to be another stressful thing I can get rid of!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are feeling more positive. Just be careful with Alex. Don't let yourself get manipulated by him.

    ReplyDelete