Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea

(just sneaking away from Jenn, Jen and Caitlin who are making margaritas in my kitchen)

My car is awesome, amazing, terrific and nothjing I ever thought I would drive. I am so thankful to hgave a fiance who is helping to make so many of my dreams come true, not just because of the things like the car, but also because he just makes me feel more like a woman than any of my previous boyfriends have. I feel cherished, protected and loved. Whenever I start worrying if what I am doing is right (and my mother says that is perfectly understandable given my past with Julian) I think that wherever I am with him, I don't have to think about the hard stuff.

Going back to the kitchen for more margaritas. I took everyone for a spin on the 210 tonight and they all love it. We decided to have a 2 days late Cinco de Mayo party to celebrate and tomorrow I drive to Malibu to hang with Sean. Evreything seems so much better but maybe its all the tequila!

No comments:

Post a Comment