Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Today, tonight

Today was exhausting on VJ. I felt attacked on all sides, with only a few people there (like Maven) to back me up. People were even saying Julian was gay, which was the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I didn't want to get into my sex life, but I can say that without a shadow of a doubt that J is most certainly NOT gay, unless he really likes to have sex with girls. I've ever had a complaint about sex with him, and I will leave it at that!

Jen is over right now, and I'm doing a quick post while she is running out for more wine. Yes, Jen! Even if Jenn isn't speaking to me, Jen called me today to say she missed me and wanted to come over for some chat and wine and tacos. She brought them from La Estrella, which has to be my most favorite place in Pasadena for tacos, even if it is a little scary to wait for them there (the homeless guy who begs is nice enough, but it makes me nervous to be around him). We had fish tacos and now I am sooooo full. I wish Julian didn't hate Mexican food because I love it. Who can be sad when there is Mexican food?

So I told Jen a little about what had happened with the picture, and she was really shocked, and asked to see the picture. I told her I destroyed it (which isn't true) so I couldn't show her. Really, like I would show anyone! I think Maven wanted to see it too but she at least had the class not to ask.It is private. I have decided that I understand it was a joke and I am leaving it at that.

Maven called me and told me that I need to stand up to J more, which would be fine if I felt I had something to complain about! But I really don't. Julian is still his sweet self. He said he had a surprise for me -- I asked (with a laugh) if it was more jewelry but he said no, it was something MUCH better. I can't imagine what it could be! He said I will be really surprised, and that he will tell me a little more about it in the next couple of days. I can't wait.

That was Jen, I just let her in. Time for more wine and she wants to watch something on Netflix. So much better tonight than today, especially with Jen back here. I missed her.

3 comments:

  1. Melissa -- Maven here. We need to talk about why you saw fit to give my personal email address to Julian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because, in some weird way ( and maybe unconciously on her part), she is liking the attention, drama, group sympathy and blogging it in a way that reads like a novel written by a 15 year old..
    Maven you said on VJ something like 'Everyone needs to help them...' with what, exactly?
    Why would she give your e-mail address to Julian? A possible reason would be to spark a little drama between you and him. An e-mail cat fight over the fair damsel, Melissa and what's best for her? Because she really just needs looking after by someone...or everyone....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maven again -- I guess what I mean is that Melissa needs support to stand up for herself; Julian needs talking down from his high horse. I'm too nice and it is a bit of a problem occasionally.

    Julian's email was nothing special, but obviously it was not welcome. I'm not going down that route so I have not replied. Nor will I.

    ReplyDelete